Can You Get Matcha Nespresso Pods?
Your coffee machine might be a lifesaver in the mornings when you’re struggling to wake up and it’s probably also a source of enjoyment for you. If you’ve got a coffee machine that uses Nespresso coffee pods, you might love switching up your daily coffees.
For those of you who adore the taste of coffee and love trying out new flavours and brands, your coffee machine is the perfect way to add variety to your hot coffees. One day it’s a latte, the next it’s a mocha, the next it’s an americano with an extra shot of espresso for the energy boost.
You’re probably no stranger to lattes, cappuccinos, and mochas, but have you ever heard of (or tried) matcha coffee?
If you’ve ever seen a cup of matcha tea or coffee, you’ll know that it’s a beautiful, bright green colour. But it’s not just the colours of matcha that make it amazing to include in your coffees. It has a bunch of incredible health benefits too.
You can buy matcha powder and stir it into your coffees yourself. This is a great way to add the exact amount that you want to enhance the flavour of your drinks. The only problem with this method is that it can get quite messy when you’re dealing with loose matcha powder.
This is where buying Nespresso Matcha pods comes in!
If you have a Nespresso coffee machine, you can purchase some matcha pods to provide a delicious mug of bright green coffee within minutes. Better yet, there is absolutely no mess to clean up!
Where Can You Get Matcha Coffee Pods?
Here at Rejuvenation Water, we have a range of different coffee pods that are compatible with Nespresso coffee machines. Our three Nespresso-compatible coffee pod products are:
- Keto Coffee Pods
- Decaf Keto Coffee Pods
- Matcha Energy Health Pods
Our Nespresso Matcha Energy Health Pods are a popular choice and we can’t wait for you to try them out. They can be easily placed into your machine to create a delicious healthy coffee within minutes.
They’re perfect for a morning coffee when you’re short on time but you need a caffeine boost! Better yet, you’re getting the amazing benefits of the matcha plant at the same time.
The Nespresso pods that we have here at Rejuvenation Water are all compostable and biodegradable because they are made from plant fibres. So, you don’t need to worry about the impacts of your coffee drinking on the environment.
Let’s dive into some of the amazing benefits of matcha and why you should consider drinking matcha coffee.
What Are the Benefits of Matcha?
Here are some of the benefits that you will experience when you start drinking matcha coffee.
- L-Theanine Content - matcha is full of amino acids. In particular, it’s full of an amino acid called L-theanine, which can increase mental clarity and alertness, especially when it’s taken alongside caffeine like it is in our matcha coffee pods. L-theanine can also lower cortisol (the stress hormone), reduce anxiety, and enhance relaxation.
- Tryptophan Content - tryptophan is another amino acid that is amazing for your health. It is used by the body to produce hormones, such as serotonin and melatonin. This can boost your mood and improve your sleep quality.
- Polyphenol Content - matcha contains high levels of plant compounds called polyphenols, which have potent antioxidant properties. They lower the levels of oxidative stress in your cells by reducing oxygen free radicals. In particular, matcha is high in a polyphenol called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is known to lower inflammation.
- Improve Cognitive Performance and Mental Clarity - due to the L-theanine content in matcha, you will notice a big boost in your cognitive performance and concentration on the days that you’ve had a matcha coffee.
- Reduced Risk of Disease - EGCG has been shown to reduce inflammation and reduce tumour cell growth. Inflammation is closely linked to a range of diseases, including cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, and cancer. Therefore, drinking matcha coffee may help to lower your risk of all of these diseases.
What Does Matcha Tea Taste Like?
You might be wondering how matcha tastes. It looks slightly funky when you watch your coffee turn bright green and it might be a bit off-putting at first. You're used to drinking a brown coloured cup of coffee, not a bright green one!
Most people expect their matcha coffee to taste unusual and unenjoyable so you’re not alone if you think this is going to be the case. But trust us, you won’t be disappointed with the delicious taste of our Nespresso matcha pods.
Matcha is packed full of flavour and nutrients. It has a slightly bitter taste that complements the sweetness of any milk or sugar that you normally add to your coffee.
Our energy pods contain around 64 mg of caffeine per pod and this caffeine enhances the delicious taste and also gives you a much-needed energy boost.
Ready to Try Matcha Tea?
Now you know all of the incredible benefits that matcha can provide for your body and mind, why not give it a go?
Grab yourself some of the Rejuvenation Water Matcha Energy Health Pods and experience these benefits for yourself. All you need to do is place a pod in your Nespresso coffee machine as normal and enjoy your healthy and tasty drink. We have 10 matcha coffee pods available for just £9.99.
If you want to add some extra froth, you can use a whisk to froth up the milk inside your coffee. However, you can easily make our matcha coffee without using a whisk if you prefer to do so.
Remember that our Nespresso matcha pods are compostable and biodegradable. Once you’ve finished with a pod, place it in your compost bin so that it can biodegrade naturally and doesn’t end up in landfills like many other coffee products.